Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hodge Podge of Thoughts

Don't underestimate the heat your hair holds in! With it getting colder I have definitely found that when you are bald you get cold much faster. I was thinking of going to the mall this weekend in the buff, my head I mean.

My side affects seem to be occurring sooner after each treatment. I have been puffy the last couple of days, with my knee's swollen. They seem to be getting better today. I have found that if I put lemon in my water it tastes much better, I think the lemon cuts the metallic taste.
I talked to my oncologist about radiation so I will be starting that process after the holidays.

Up until November 13th we were busy with Cross Country with my daughter. Well, Nordic Skiing started on the 14th so now we are working on equipment and warm clothes, not just for her but for all of us spectators.

I will be celebrating my daughter's birthday this weekend. I am not getting any older so I don't know how my kids keep getting older.

1 comment:

  1. I am a loyal reader of your blog. Keep it up. You are both good writers. May God Bless You and know that people are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete