Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post Thanksgiving


Well, Thanksgiving dinner tasted wonderful, both of them, that is the benefit of going to my bother's on Thanksgiving and Randy's side the Saturday after.

I have one Chemo treatment left which is December 7th, my brother's birthday and Pearl Harbor Day. Also, I get the results of the genetic testing on December 8th. That will be interesting. I am hoping to get a negative result for a mutation, which would mean I do not have the gene.

Chritmas, hmmm... well, I have started shopping but not on black friday. I am not a midnight or 5 am kind of shopper. I already have the rest of my week and weekend planned to try to get as much "Christmas Stuff" done as possible. You know, the tree, decorations, cookies, shopping etc... I know I won't feel like doing any of it the weekend after chemo so I am planning ahead. I am not a December 24th kind of shopper either, that is why I want to get as much done as possible this week and weekend. Watch out mall people, here I come and I am on a mission!!

No comments:

Post a Comment