Friday, December 9, 2011

Good News!!

I met with the genetic counselor yesterday for the results of the genetic testing and the results were just what I wanted to hear! My results were negative, which means my breast cancer is not hereditary, it is environmental. This is great news for my kids and all my blood relitives!!

I will be looking for healthier options for what goes in or on my body along with any thing I clean with and use on my yard and garden.

My side effects are pretty much the same as the last chemo treatment, puffy knees, food and water doesn't taste right, and I get tired pretty quickly. Thank goodness for a job where I can take nap in the afternoon! I only have about 10 days left of these side effects then onto eating better and exercising more! I can't wait to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment