Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

Here we are... A brand new year! I am really looking forward to the newness of a new year. A new start if you will. My family (my Mom and brothers and sisters, as well as my husband and children) have had a very emotionally difficult year.
It is time for new beginnings and looking forward to a brand new year!

I had my first Herceptin only infusion appointment on December 28th. That was a piece of cake compared to my fulll regimen that ended on December 7th. It only took an hour and no side effects with the Herceptin! YEA!! Getting back to feeling and eating well and starting to exercise. It feels so good! My hair is staring to grow again, my head is getting fuzzy, fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.......

I have an appointment with my Radiology Oncologist on January 5th to find out when I will be starting radiation. I am told they usually start right away. I know I will be having the radiation 5 days a week for 6 weeks but the sooner I start the sooner I am done!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Hannuka and I hope you all have a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment