Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another 50cc With The Stud Finder

So I have had my second fill and am surprisingly impressed. They are kind of squishy and a little uncomfortable. I am getting expanded 50ccs each time. I don't know what is normal, but from what I have found, this is pretty rapid. The process isn't too unbearable. I have not regained a complete normal range of motion in my left arm yet. I find that stretching each morning helps to continue to increase my motion and improve my posture. My Dr was pushing on the expanders today and it feels so wierd, like water balloons under my skin.

Today was another good day,with the exception of a couple of times in the bathroom this morning. No shaking today, I think I have that taken care of by eating something every couple of hours. So far since chemo I have only taken 3 anti nausea pills, not bad!

I'll keep ya ABREAST of any changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment