Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thoughts On Hair Loss

I was told it there was only a 10% chance I'll be losing my hair but it seems inevitable with the reading I've been doing of others on the same type of chemo regimen. But if it does happen it should grow back - 6 - 8 weeks from when I am done with chemo - so February. (As Randy puts it, some family members have hair that has fallen out over a long period of time but mine will grown back!) anyhow, my preference for hair loss would be:

First anything that is normally tweezed or shaved. That is the unwanted stuff any way. Second, any and all gray hair, run away, flee, leave, go, be gone! Third, any none essential hair - like the hair on your arms - you don't really need it anyway. Last of all should be the hair on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment