Monday, August 29, 2011

Doctor, Doctor


Started the day today with a Dr appointment, I believe this is the 5th different doctor I've seen during this ordeal. I went to see the radiologist today to see if he recommends radiation after chemo. Because of my margins (2.7) and the fact that I am HER2 positive and ER negative and PR negative he said that it may be a good idea to have radiation. On the other hand because my lymph nodes were clean and the surgeon was able to get all of the tumor there is a good chance that I may not need it. Unfortunately, doctors aren't fortune tellers so we need to do more research and weigh the benefits and risks and figure out what is best for our family.
I was shaky again this morning but the flushed face was gone this morning, temp is normal. I do feel really good this evening so hopefully tomorrow starts out the way today ends. Mood changed to Happy....!

No comments:

Post a Comment