Monday, August 8, 2011

Breast Tissue.........Brain Tissue?

The Doctors tell me taking out one doesn't affect the other but let me tell you, I am not so sure about that! This morning I was on my way out the door to pick up Samantha from her Captains Practice and I couldn't find my Cell Phone. Now I was leaving Lucas home so I knew I had to have my phone with me just in case. I couldn't find it anywhere!!! So inventive person that I am I used the home phone and called it. You will never believe where I found it..........in my back pocket!!

Two more days until my appt with my plastic surgeon. Hopefully the tubes will come out. Daily activities would be easier once these are removed.

By the way another pink hat arrived for me today. Compiments of my husband, and just in time for the preseason Viking Game on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment