Saturday, August 27, 2011



Mood Neutral...again today, which is better than expected. Still can't seem to sleep very good during the night as I'm up 3-4 hours. I seem to be able to take naps in the afternoon which helps me rest. Feeling good, but flushed once in awhile. My Temp has been steady 98.8

Randy is back from golfing, so we are heading to the Minnesota State Fair tonight. Samantha has taken home 5 blue ribbons that we know of in writing, poetry, sculpture and photography, so we're going to check those out and eat of course.

Called Randy yesterday and asked, what did you order from "Pure Delight" because it just showed up? I never know what he orders and just to be safe I thought I should ask before the kids tore into the package. But he ordered a special water....yes water, from New York that takes the metallic taste out of water for Chemo patients. I am supposed to drink 8 cups of water a day at least, but a side effect of chemo is the metallic taste of water which makes it unbearable. If this works, we'll be getting our water from New York state for the next 6 months. Day 4 of 128 and mood is neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment